Public Key Infrastructure - Live Virtual Class Trainings
This Public Key Infrastructure - course helps any individual to gain knowledge and better understanding of topics surrounding managing public key infrastructure. This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to select, design and deploy PKI, to secure existing and future applications within your organization. It also gives a deeper look into the foundations of cryptography and the working principles of the algorithms being used.
Throughout the whole course, participants will gain in-depth knowledge on the following topics:
• Legal aspects of a PKI
• Elements of a PKI
• PKI management
• Trust in a digital world
• Digital signature implementation
• Trust models
Anyone involved in Public Key Infrastructure | PKI decision-making, implementing and securing e-commerce and other Internet applications, including CIOs, Chief Security Officers, MIS Directors, Security Managers and Internal Auditors.
Course Contents Duration 3 days 9.00h-16.00h
• Information security
• Cryptography basics
• Types of certificates
• Certificate Processes and Interactions
• Certification Authorities
• Policies and PKI
• PKI Architecture
• Offline Root Certification Authority
• Hardware Security Module
• Deploying Two-Tier PKI Hierarchy
• Certificate Templates and Enrollment Methods
• Certificate Revocation
• Centralized Certificate Store
• Legal aspects of a PKI
• Preparing virtual lab environment
• Creating and configuring domain environment
• Managing secure credentials
• Installing and configuring HSM simulator
• Installing and configuring RootCA, SubCA
• Configuring different enrolment methods
• Issuing different types of certificate users and computers
• Enabling autoenrollment for domain users and computers
• Securing websites using SSL
• Encrypting files and folders using EFS certificate template
• Signing documents
• Signing PowerShell scripts using Code Sign template
• Configuring Recovery agent
• Configuring Key Recovery Agent
• Configuring Enrolment Agent
• Installing and configuring Smartcard based access
• Configuring VPN connection
• Configuring IPSec
• Securing connection to domain and non-domain joined computers using SSL
• Revoking Certificates
• Configuring OCSP
• Configuring credential roaming
• Deploying Virtual Smartcards
• Backup and restore CA
• Renewing RootCA and SubCA certificates
• Configuring DNSSec
• Configuring Centralized Certificate Store
• Creating PowerSHell script for bulk deployment SSL-based websites
The whole course is delivered as a live virtual class training.
All delegates will receive an invitation to the conference and information on how to connect to specially prepared virtual machines using remote desktops.
Delegates can connect from anywhere as long as they have a reliable connection to the Internet.
My recommendation is that delegates should have 2 monitors or one monitor with at least Full HD resolution because they will have to watch the trainer’s demonstration and be able to work with virtual desktop at the same time. There is no special requirement as far as delegates’ computer configuration is concerned because remote desktop does not require a lot of resources.
Windows 10 capable desktop computer or notebook is highly recommended.
As a conferencing system, Webex or ClickMeeting would be preferred, depending which one works better, taking into account the location of delegates.
It is recommended that delegates use headsets to connect to audio conferencing. Video connection is not required.
These courses will be delivered in English. Delegates will receive all PowerPoint slides and all the other files and scripts, used or created by the trainer during the training.
If you are interested in taking part in my training course send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org